“Delicious food but not great value”

Charm Oriental Bar & Thai Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 590 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Award Winning Thai Restaurant" "Recommended on the BEST of Bath" "Award Winning Chef"
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We ate at Panasia early on a Friday evening. We hadn't booked but there were a few tables spare.

Throughout the time we were there, there was a lot of activity, people coming and going and it is obviously a popular place to eat.

We shared some duck rolls and prawn crackers to start. I had a chicken green curry main and my husband had the pork green curry. We shared some sticky rice which came in a really small portion, almost stingy. Luckily we weren't hungry!

All the food was delicious, the service prompt and friendly and the restaurant itself was nicely decorated and spotlessy clean. However, our bill with one (alcoholic) drink each came to over £40 and considering the smallish portions, I don't feel this was very good value.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed the dinner with my friend. The waitress was friendly. I like green curry and lamb. She asked for the chief to cook the "special" dish for me. It's also not so expensive. Easy access. We came to bath for one day, but we found it quite soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We felt very lucky to get a table at Panasia, especially considering it was valentines day and it was very busy! The staff were so lovely and friendly and seemed genuinely interested in making our night special. The food was out of this world and the service we received was exceptional. I would definitely recommend paying Panasia a visit!

2  Thank emilyjanexo
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We came here for a meal on Saturday night and the food was great and good value. The only thing that could have been improved slightly was the service but apart from that a good experience I'll be back soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We went to Panasia for a meal to finish off our trip to Bath. There was a huge choice of dishes on the menu to choose from and we ended up having 3 courses. All of which were delicious! The staff were really friendly and we were able to use our Big Ben discount card from our guest house to get 10% off the bill. It was the best Thai meal we have ever had. Thank you Panasia!