“Excellent dudes” 4 of 5 bubbles

Charm Oriental Bar & Thai Restaurant
Ranked #130 of 563 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: "Award Winning Thai Restaurant" "Recommended on the BEST of Bath" "Award Winning Chef"
Ironbridge Shropshire
“Excellent dudes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Great food. good service. attentive. value in my eyes. we will be back....................next time I hope....

• Polish first
London
“excellent, fresh, sophisticated...!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went to this restaurant based solely on reviews and it was a wonderful surprise. Both my mum and I love thai food, so when I moved to Bath this is the first place we tried. The fish was so fresh and perfectly cooked; everything, from the sticky coconut rice to the elaborate main courses, was perfect down to the last detail. It's not a cheap restaurant; we paid £ 46 for two mains and one beer. But it's definitely worth it if you want to treat yourself to amazing thai food in a cosy, relaxed and yet sophisticated atmosphere. Warmly recommended!

• Visited September 2012
London, UK
“Solid Thai food--fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

The wait staff is so nice here. I always pop in for a takeaway once a week as my daughter is addicted to the satay chicken and the egg-fried rice. I love the rice noodles and satay. The papaya salad is nice if you love hot chill and the ribs are good too.

Visited September 2012
“Wonderful surprise, beautiful food and decent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had a meal for 2 on Wednesday evening, having just walked past and been advised by another couple that we wouldn't regret going in.

We were sat at the front of the restaurant which meant sitting by plants (the only negative i can think of) and were promptly given menus and drinks list. Food was served in good time and our three course meal took around 2 hours, which was good.

Our wine was poured for us continuously and new cutlery was put down after starter plates taken. Couldn't fault the service.

The food was amazing!! Our main courses we especially enjoyed. I'm a little confused with regards to the negative reviews maybe it gets busy at the weekends?!

London, United Kingdom
“Great Thai authentic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

As a couple we have used trip advisor for years but never really one for leaving feed back, which is a crime! Panasian Thai food is amazing after years of holidays in Asia this is hard to beat a must try. you will not be disappointed. if you want to taste real Asia, I can't stress enough the quality of the food and the cocktails are pretty good to !

• Visited September 2012