Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel
  • Room Service
$142
$138
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
$88
The Bath Priory(Bath)
$285
Orbitz.com
1,224 results
All reviewshop pole innwedding coordinatorwedding venuebuffet styleminute drivelovely buildingwater pressurekippersone night staytop floorfour poster bedtea and coffeeshort breakbiscuitsvisit batha lovely staysatnav
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed here on a Saturday as part of a wedding group. We opted to stay the night in one of the rooms. The lady on reception seemed a bit confused with all the bookings and some people got the wrong rooms. Apart from that hiccup at reception everything else was fine.
The rooms could do with a bit of a revamp, the bathroom was tiny as was the shower cubicle.
The views were lovely -great location.
The food was also excellent.

Room Tip: Room with a view, 6,7,12,16. 8 and 11 views were poor, looking out onto a dirty roof.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear 17172121

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our location whilst attending a recent wedding reception here at our hotel. I do apologise if there was any confusion over the bookings on your arrival, but I am glad to know that the situation was corrected quickly and efficiently.

I will be sure to share your comments with the events team at the hotel and I know they will be very pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotels position overlooking the local countryside and that you thoroughly enjoyed you dining experiences.

Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel, we do hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We had stayed at this hotel many years before and it remains as good as it was then. We stayed for 2 nights and attended a wedding reception on the Saturday.
The buffet breakfasts were superb as was the wedding feast. Quantity was matched by the quality.
The staff were all very helpful and very efficient.
The room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. We had a standard room and the only niggle was that the wardrobe hanging space was on the small side and a little difficult to get at.
There is plenty of parking at the hotel and a nice pub at the bottom of the hill by the entrance.
The location was also very good and an excellent base for visiting Bath.
A really enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear peteralfred

Thank you very much for your review. I was thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your return visit to our hotel and that your experience of our services whilst attending the wedding and also the breakfasts exceeded your expectations. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be shared with the dedicated management and team at the hotel and I know they will be very pleased to read them.

Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel, we do hope we have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The hotel is in a great location, the room was immaculate and large with great views, we had breakfast and evening meals in the hotel and both excellent, the staff couldn't be more helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The prices in the hotel bar were reasonable and the chairs really comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Catherine H

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure when a guest has thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us and I can see from your comments that your experience of our hotel was no exception, your feedback is most welcome, thank you.

Being located on the outskirts of Bath, in such an area of outstanding natural beauty we are always very keen to offer value for money and strive to exceed all guest expectations and I can see from your review that we did not disappoint during your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the dedicated team and staff at the hotel.

Thank you for choosing the Limpley Stoke Hotel, we do look forward to welcoming you back again soon, should you wish to return again please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly or via our website as we would personally like to assist with any future reservations.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stayed just the one night. Clean and comfortable room, beautiful view from our window in a peaceful setting. Had dinner in the restaurant which was good. All very enjoyable and would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CarolineMidlands

Dear CarolineMidlands

Thank you for your review. I am very pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that our setting and location helped enhance your experience of our hotel. Your comments and feedback are most welcome and appreciated.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

What a lovely building - Bath stone exterior with ivy crawling up the walls - just stunning. Our room was spacious and clean with a really comfortable bed and really beautiful views. For me this hotel gets it right: the staff are welcoming and friendly without being intrusive. Breakfast was great, lots of choice, nicely cooked. My only very minor thing is that the breakfast dining room décor is dated - not in a good, in-keeping with the hotel way, has more of an eighties look - but you know, I'll get over it! This is a popular place for weddings and events and I can see why. Tiny elevator is quirky and unique, this plus a creak in the stair now and again reminds me that I am not in a generic Travelodge next to the M4 or similar.

Loved it and would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ocean76_12
LatonaLeisureGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Ocean76_12

Thank you for your review. I was thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience of our hotel and found both the internal and external aesthetics in-keeping with our Georgian period property. I will be sure to share your comments with the management team and dedicated staff at the hotel and I know they will be as thrilled as I am to read them.

Thank you for choosing our Limpley Stoke Hotel and we do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back once again.

Kind regards