Brooks Guesthouse
Harington's City Hotel(Bath)
  • Room Service
Queensberry Hotel(Bath)
1,124 results
All reviewshonesty barguest fridgeroyal crescentguest houseb beggs florentineparking permitbreakfast roomcity centretop floorhomemade granolashort walkmain roadtriple roomfull englishstreet parkingtruffle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We went to Bath to relax at the Thermae and were looking for a nice hotel not too far from the city center... Brooks Guesthouse is your address! The room was very nice, we got the blue one which was very nicely decorated. The service was great and we really enjoyed our breakfast!

I would say it's excellent value for money, will definitly book there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I enjoyed a weekend in Bath with a girlfriend. The room was very good and the beds comfortable. There had been a slight problem with my booking but that was resolved. I liked the idea of the honesty bar and the position of the guesthouse which was quiet. The breakfasts were excellent although having decided to have a lighter breakfast on the second morning I ordered scrambled egg with brown toast. The eggs had a lot of black pepper in them which I don't like so I decided to have toast only and had to share my friend's white toast as no brown toast came for me. A more disappointing breakfast on the second day but perhaps I am fussy

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Very friendly, welcoming and helpful staff. Lovely bright and nicely furnished breakfast room. Room very clean and nice large bed. Will definitely visit again. Would recommend. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Opt for the larger room with kingsize bed. A lovely spacious room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Reception was very welcoming, rooms were put together nicely, view was great and location was spot on. Didnt have to drive anywhere. Can not wait for my next visit to bath.. I will recommend my friends to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank ilovemyrottie
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for her birthday in early March and we were both expecting a little more for the money we paid.
That being said, our room was very clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast was ok, nothing special. We had fun in Bath but this was bang on average.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple