“very nice bags, locally produced.”
Review of Liz Cox

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Liz Cox
Ranked #23 of 74 Shopping in Bath
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“very nice bags, locally produced.”
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

A great selecting of contemporary leather bags in a wonderful assortment of sizes and design options. Prices seamed fair given the dwork put into them and that they are not mass produced somewhere like China.

1 Thank Lcquinn

Greensboro NC
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 550 helpful votes
“Great English-made handbags”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We came across this shop in downtown Bath, near Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant, by chance, and my wife (a handbag aficionado) just loved it. The bags are made by locals in a restored barn outside Bath; they are classy and simply elegant, and appear to be very durable as well. The sales person was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic to be associated with the company; apparently it is a real labor of love for Liz Cox, the founder and designer.

4 Thank CarolinaTrekkers
Columbus, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Superb, beautiful, unique and durable”
Reviewed November 27, 2003

I purchased a breathtakingly beautiful "knapsack" from Liz Cox in the summer of 1997 when I lived in Bath. I use it every day, instead of a briefcase. Six and a half years later: no sign at all or wear or tear.
I think it will last forever. And if I get a chance to return to Bath, Liz Cox will be my first stop: I want more of her things now that I know how durable they are. And they would make superb gifts.

2 Thank Natalie T
A TripAdvisor Member
“Handbags”
Reviewed April 14, 2003

Last visited Liz Cox in Bath, January 2003. Purveyor of charmingly trendy handmade tapestry bags. Doesn't seem possible, but it is. If you're a handbag collector, or are looking for an exclusive present to give, you must stop here. Located in St. Margarets Buildings near the Royal Cresent. Stop. You will be delighted.