The Duke has got everything you need in a hotel:
1. Great Service/Friendly Staff
2. Clean Room (with so much character/Georgian Style)
3. Excellent location (5-minute walk to the city centre)
Carrying heavy bags up the stairs could be a challenge, however it's worth it!
We stayed here for 3 days, breakfast was really good with a wide choice of food.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dukes stands on Great Pulteney Street - one of the finest boulevards in the Heritage City of Bath. Built over 200 years ago, Dukes comprises of two very generously proportioned town houses and has been engaged as a hotel and guest house for over 100 years. Whether it is the high ceilings, sash windows or hand crafted Sanitan bathroom suites, each of our rooms uniquely reflects on an era of craftsmanship, Georgian elegance and charm. Being less than a 10 minute flat walk to the centre, as a guest you can easily access all the attractions that Bath has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Dukes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dukes Hotel Bath