Avoid!! there are so many better places to stay!!! This is the worst place on Crescent Gardens.
We stayed here in September because there was no availability left anywhere in Bath, now I know why they had empty rooms!!
Upon arrival I knew things looked bad because the first thing you're greeted with is the toilet over flow pouring on anyone who tries to walk up to the front door, it's obviously been pouring for ages and ages because the wall and steps are green with mould!! My boyfriends a plumber and couldn't believe the state of it, All the other guest we spoke to agreed how disgusting this was!!
The rooms are basic and miserable, no money appears to have been spent on this property in decades, everything is tired and needs fixing. Breakfast a joke!! Described as the best in Bath and locally sourced, I saw the the staff opening cash & carry bacon and sausages!!
The place is run by someone who obviously cares more about ripping people off than he does about offering any sort of quality.
Avoid, it'll just ruin your visit to a lovely City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamp Post Villa is an elegant Victorian Townhouse offering quality en-suite B&B accommodation with car parking in the center of Bath. Located just a few minutes walk from the city center, we cater for tourists and business people alike and aim to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The friendliest B&B in Bath. Just ten minutes walk from the bus station and likewise ten minutes from Bath Spa train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lamp Post Villa B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Post Villa Bed And Breakfast
- Lamp Post Villa Hotel Bath