“Breakfast”

Cuisines: European, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Small and cosy cafe/restaurant. Always have breakfast here and love it! Generous helpings and friendly staff. Not had a bad meal there yet in 18 months

2  Thank Annette W

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We went for breakfast a few days ago. I had scrambled eggs on roast and it was probably the best I have ever had! My husband had a full English and he said it was very good. I had a delicious coffee too. The staff were friendly and the service was quick.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The food here is seriously delicious. There were edible flowers in the gnocchi! The atmosphere is warm and friendly, and a little bit quirky. The service is kind and the prices are great, especially for Bath. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went here for a work lunch. We couldn’t book, but we did manage to get a table at 1pm. Very good service. Extensive menu, choices of sandwiches, salads, mains or tapas. I had a med veg sandwich (Mediterranean vegetables, pesto and parmesan shavings on Bertinet bread) with mini potato wedges. Tasty, but no sign of the parmesan and bread was so crunchy it was difficult to eat. £5.95 plus £1.50 for very small ramekin of wedges, quite expensive I think. Did have a nice holiday feel about the place and they did have some outside seating, would be lovely on a summer evening.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited Same-Same But Different on a Friday night without booking and were able to get a table without any problems. We chose to have the tapas, particularly enjoying the pork belly, lamb sausage and Harissa chicken. The food was all excellent, the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the cafe atmosphere made for a nice, relaxing evening.