“Simply done well!”

Ranked #103 of 618 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family run Italian pizzeria serving delicious pizzas cooked in our very own wood-fired oven.
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My review here is going to be rather short and simple! Cannot fault this place...you get what you pu for. No kinks, good pizzas, good wine. Good place to go for an unfussy dinner or lunch! (We go here when we can't decide where to go as we know its always good!)

2  Thank Alice B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,691)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have worked in the food & hospitality industry for over 30yrs, if you require authentic Italian food prepared with care and served in a relaxed family atmosphere, save your money on a flight to Italy and schedule a trip to The real Italian pizza Co Bath. We visited late on a Friday evening to a warm welcome and high quality food, so good in fact we returned on the Saturday evening after the theatre, I will add this to our destination restaurants, we live in Oxfordshire and would now travel here just for pizza

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stopped in for lunch before boarding our tour bus. The waitress was kind enough to speak with the chef beforehand to ensure that we had enough time. Pizza is probably one of my favorite foods of all time. I think I've eaten pizza in every country I've ever visited. This is a top contender! We ordered the pizza Americana which is pepperoni (more of a chorizo) and garlic bread with mozzarella. Excellent! Wonderful town & a great place to grab a bite!

1  Thank KO_Owens
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Ate here last night and it was brilliant. Wide choice of pizzas on the menu, we struggled to choose as they all sounded so delicious! My husband and I chose two we both liked so we could share. The food arrived very quickly and really was delicious. Light crispy base with generous toppings. Nice touch that you get an individual saucer of parmesan and your own jar of chilli oil - lovely! Could not fault the food, the staff or the evening, thank you Real Italian Pizza Co!

2  Thank Poopypoo
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Really nice staff and great ice cream! Well worth a visit, very good quality and great service - didn't try the coffee, but will be back!