“Lovely”
Review of Bistro La Barrique - CLOSED

Bistro La Barrique
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Near perfect pre theatre dining spot. Great value early menu. Missing the defunct one formally in Bristol.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Excellent food,with many small plate servings which were a taste sensation.
The waiter was excellent explaining the menu and servings and even helped me with my French pronunciation.
Close to the Queen Square and the Francis Hotel.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Went there as a couple for lunch after our arrival in Bath. Ordered nice glasses of white wine to accompany the tapas we chose as part of the noon time meal special. Very good choice it was. Good service but we were the only one in the restaurant between mealtimes.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I recently visited Bath with my two teenagers and happened to stumble across this fabulous restaurant. The menu catered for all our tastes and did not disappoint, even for my picky teenage son who thought the 'little plates' idea was very cool. The service was second to none and the waitress was very attentive (felt very looked after). Overall we had a thoroughly brilliant meal at Bistro La Barrique and I would urge anyone visiting Bath to book this restaurant and sample the many delights that are on offer.

Will definitely be visiting this restaurant again when I'm next in Bath. :-)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had a brief stint living in France and, having very much enjoyed dining over there, I had high expectations of Bistro La Barrique and I am pleased to say that it did not disappoint. I visited a couple of weeks ago and had a great evening, the atmosphere was lovely and the service was outstanding. The food was first class and thought the "Petits Plats" idea of French tapas was excellent. I would highly recommend La Barrique to anyone visiting Bath.

AKPLB, Owner at Bistro La Barrique, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you very much for your delightful review of our Restaurant, we are pleased we were able to remind you of your time in France and very much hope that you will visit us again.