“Great Italian.”

Ranked #151 of 574 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: JAMIE'S ITALIAN BATH A partnership between Jamie Oliver and his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, Jamie's Italian has won thousands of fans for its delicious and affordable food since launching their first restaurant in Oxford in May 2008. The Jamie's Italian menu is based on dishes you'd find people eating all over Italy, made with care but delivered without fuss. The family-friendly restaurants are all about serving up rustic, Italian food made using the best possible ingredients, plus fresh pasta that's made on-site every day, and an award-winning children's menu, too. Set in a gorgeous Georgian conversion in Milsom Place, right in the heart of the town, Jamie's Italian Bath is a great spot for midweek lunches, weekend dinners and everything in between. It also has a chic rooftop terrace boasting some amazing views - the ideal spot for al fresco dining on a sunny day. If you're looking to host a private event or a meeting you can also exclusively hire the Georgian room for up to 28 people, or the bright and spacious upstairs area accommodates up to 70 guests.
New York City, New York
“Great Italian.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Jamies Place –I’m a big fan of Jamie Oliver, as I am of Jamies Place. When I first looked at the menu, I thought – too many items, he’s not going to get it right. Well, he did. From start to finish, it was fantastic! The service was friendly and attentive. My only surprise was… no red pepper flakes? A great substitute however was a fiery, spiced up pepper oil that did the trick. Don’t miss this one when in Bath.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DISAPPOINTING FOOD”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We only went there once - I can't remember exactly when, but I do remember choosing some sort of salad and when it arrived I couldn't find anything other than lettuce leaves (I think it was meant to have pine nuts and a few other things in it - they simply weren't there). We were given a refund, but it put us off going there again.

Seoul, South Korea
“Valentine's Day meal”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

It was absolutely lovely. Originally we had a reservation for 10.30 but turned up a little earlier and the staff were most acommodating and gave us a table by the window overlooking the street below, which added to the already charming atmosphere of the place. The portions were large -even the small version was more than enough!

Visited February 2013
“wont be visiting again”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We visited last friday as we were spending the weekend in bath. We booked a table. On arrival we were told to wait in the bar as our table was not ready. The bar was so busy we didnt reach the bar in the 10 mins we waited. We were sat upstairs on a table for two. The table was very cold as it was under a vent. Our first waiter didnt seem helpful when we explained this and I had to ask someone else and we were moved. At this time we still dont have a drink we had now been in the restaurant for 30 mins!!!!! The food was good quality with good choices. Our food came very quickly and we we both felt rushed to eat pay and leave. I really think this restaurant needs to take less bookings and concentrate on the guests they have. Also not sure a stag party is the right type of booking a place like this should be taking while there are customers trying to enjoy a quiet meal!!!! Like I say we wont be visiting again.

• Visited March 2013
Bristol
“Over rated & very poor atmosphere”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Even though it was last year we visited this place & as I seem to have time on my hands to write these reviews I feel I need to say what a big disappointment this was, over-rated, over-priced & as for the authentic decor, more like awful decor.
I have had better food in a burgerking.

• Visited April 2012