Casanis
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

One of the best meals in a very long time. Perfect restaurant, knowledgeable and attentive staff and food to remember and make a detour for, We ate upstairs at a perfect table for two. Drank house wine, reasonable and delicious and loved every course. The monkfish starter was a highlight together with the cherry clafoutis. Not to be missed.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

A lovely meal. Worth it for a special occasion. Their steak is fairly pricey, I'd have preferred it to be slightly cheaper without the marrow but for some this would be the perfect meal. Overall excellent meal.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Even though we called to make a reservation a few days in advance, it was almost full and we had to wait until 21:00 to have dinner, which talks of the popularity of this restaurant.
The service was very attentive.
The wine list was limited and expensive, all French wines, but the one we ordered was splendid.
The food was amazing, specially the steak.
Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Enjoyed a delicious meal with very good service. French style food which was well cooked and presented. My main course steak was cooked as ordered which is a rarity for me and the accompaniments were just right. My husband had fish which he said was well cooked too. We took the opportunity of sharing a cheese plate as we were in a French restaurant. Pricier than some, but worth it. Very busy when we went so booking is advisable.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went here a few weeks ago & had a wonderful dinner. We chose to sit outside in the small courtyard area rather than inside, it was a nice warm evening. The staff were very friendly & we didn't have to wait or ask for anything. I enjoyed enjoyed each of the 3 courses, If I ever went to Bath again I would certainly book to come back here.