“Great way to finish the day, with some lovely food at Nando's!”
Review of Nando's - Bath

Nando's - Bath
Ranked #219 of 620 Restaurants in Bath
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went to the Nando's by the train station, before heading home and what a lovely experience it was, the food was fresh and tasty, great service and lovely atmosphere. Will be going again when we come back to Bath, great location and highly recommended. :o)

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Sunday 4/05 at 4.30 was really quiet. We had no problem in getting a table though their was a feweople on their.
We had 2 mushrooms in buns because that's exactly what they were and nothing else in them, they looked vile just to look at and just tasted of grease. A few chips and my friend had garlic bread with his. The garlic bread was the only thing that actually tasted ok.
The worst £15 I have spent and would not go again

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to a Nando's and the service was great, we were seated immediately and asked for drinks, we decided we would order them at the bar as we weren't sure what we wanted yet, the place had a really relaxed atmosphere and was very clean, the only downfall was that there was not a great amount of chicken in both mine and my boyfriends meals and there was not as mic sauce used as our first visit at a different Nando's store. However it was a nice visit, and I would return

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Very nice food and quick service as always. Good value for money. The tables are always sticky though and the cutlery is very well used (today the cutlery was dirty).

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I realise this chain has been around for some time but this was my first visit to one of their restaurants.

A very cheery member of staff welcomed me and asked if I knew the procedure, on being told 'no' she explained in detail how the menu and choices operated. Food arrived promptly, looked good and tasted very good.

I was seated by 12.10 p.m. and within half an hour the quite large restaurant was full.