“First visit in Bath”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This was my partners 1st TGI experience but he wasn't overly impressed.
The food was over cooked covered in too much sauce.
I was disappointed that this happened as he probably won't go back now

Reviewed June 1, 2014

EXELLENT place to visit. Amazing staff and their service, food, cocktails and atmosphere. I was in TGI Fridays in America (Niagra Falls) last summer and was surprised about service, attention to costumers and most delicious food I ever had. It was interesting for me to compare the restaurants in America and UK and again I was nicely surprised as I found the same worm atmosphere. Waiter James and barmen, unfortunately I do not know his name, were extremely friendly and attentive. We had lunch there 24th of May. BIG THANK YOU.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

After recently breaking my "T.G.I. Fridays virigintiy" i was pleasantly surprised. Expecting another quick and easy american diner, i was impressed by the quality, presentation an affordability. I did however find the music too loud to make for a comfortable dining experience and the service slow as there only seemed to be one front of house staff on shift. The server carried our fresh cutley in his trouser pocket also which I felt off putting. However based on food quality and price i would definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Bath for a few days and decided to eat here on our last evening. The waitress was very welcoming and friendly, the cocktails were pricey but absolutely gorgeous, the food came quickly and was just what we were looking for! Really pleased. Haven't found a tgi fridays both in the uk and America that we have had a bad experience yet! With the cinema being right next to it it's in prime position. No better way to finish your meal! Thank you

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

The food at TGI's in Bath is really good - A little pricey but it's yummy! The service however was a little on the slow side, we were going to have a dessert but the waitress took so long to come back for our order that we weren't hungry anymore!! It was a Sunday night (albeit bank holiday) so maybe they were just a bit short staffed. Would definitely go back though.