“Excellent night”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #1 of 353 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a genuine family run restaurant, we are proud to prepare Modern Italian cuisine, we also offer exclusive fine dining gourmet evenings during the year, where Italian cuisine is taken to a much higher level, bookings essential.
shrewsbury
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent night”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We decided to visit the restaurant on a weekend stay at Shrewsbury, we found the restaurant on the web and we are pleased we did. The staff were lovely and friendly an the food excellent. All the food was freshly cooked and the presentation lovely, I highly recommend the ice cream was dessert it was excellent I have never tasted ice cream so good, it as that good I ordered a second one. If we are ever in Shrewsbury again we would definitely visit again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank boltontrouble

London, United Kingdom
“Bellissimo!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had a spectacular meal Saturday night with my girlfriend. The service was friendly, warm and welcoming with a lovely family feel to it. The food was absolutely superb 'frutti di mare' being one of the many highlights. I will definitely be returning!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Adam D
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“the best Italian resturant”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

one word. quality. absolutely faultless in every way. yes you pay for it, but when something is this good, the price doesn't matter. I still don't know how they did my cod fillet, the texture and taste were just sublime. my wife had fillet steak, and it was that good she wouldn't even let me try a piece! we're going back, simple as that.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank torino390
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Lived in Shrewsbury all my life and had never been before, I'd heard brilliant reviews and it didn't fail. Excellent

2 Thank Mullberry99
North Wales
“What a fantastic find !”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Meeting my daughter in Shrewsbury for lunch and found Dolce Vita via trip advisor and am So glad we did ! There is not a huge amount of choice on the lunch menu but that's because everything is freshly cooked. Saying that, the menu has something for everyone. We had the assorted breads with toppings to start and lasagne and salad for lunch. It was absolutely delicious and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was excellent and the waiter (possibly the proprietor) was so nice and so attentive. He seemed genuinely pleased to have us there as his guests. I most certainly will visit again and would like to try the evening menu.

• Visited February 2013