Tripadvisor

“Terrible delivery”

Flavourz Shrewsbury
Ranked #143 of 412 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Flavourz Shrewsbury Restaurant Fully licensed premises offering the finest authentic Indian cuisine. We strive and take pride in our establishment offering wide range of mild to madras flavoursome dishes cooked to your request. "Why don't you come and view our restaurant, experience our warm atmosphere with our friendly staff and quality service also why not take advantage of our fully licenced bar"
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered a takeaway for delivery via their own website on a Monday evening. It was saying delivery 35mins, but requested around 50mins, it arrived late so not the best start! I have been recommended this place by multiple people but won't use them again. The food was of small portion size, 3 different dishes were ordered and yet there wasn't a noticeable difference with them. The lamb was like nothing I've ever experienced from a Indian before, looking more like doner kebab meat, it was terrible.
You really should be ashamed to charge for this food. I've tried lots of Indian's and curry houses in Birmingham and even the bad ones have been better than this!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed December 13, 2019

We came here for dinner, food was excellent, as well as service. I liked the style of the venue, it looked lovely: bright, clean and tidy. Recommend.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Alliohna
Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

Visited here with my wife and thoroughly enjoyed the Thursday night meal deal! Poppadum with relishes, starter and main with pilau rice for £10.95 is fantastic value, especially when the food is really nicely cooked and good quality! I actually had sheek kebab followed by chicken tikka dhansak! Excellent!

Service also to be recommended!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank BaggieStephen
Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my evening meal here. The popadums were crisp and fresh, and went well with the pickle tray and draught Cobra. (Though even eating alone, I was scraping the bottom of some of the pickles by the time I finished the second pop.)
Never mind! The mains were the star. I had lamb halim, new to me; tender chunks of lamb in a rich, thick, very tasty sauce, with channa dal and coriander and chili pickle: moderately spicy. More lentils in the tarka dal, a smoky, mild, creamy dish with plenty of fresh coriander; and a fresh, hot fluffy naan. Fantastic flavours, perfectly cooked; really good. Strongly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed November 2, 2019

Excellent food and friendly service , Eat in and take away . Lets you know about meals and will change to suit . Excellent quality.

Date of visit: October 2019