“In desperate need of cleaning ”
Review of Kfc

Kfc
Ranked #37 of 37 Quick Bites in Shrewsbury
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to this KFC, probably our last.
The staff were friendly and polite but the place needed cleaning. Especially the toilets, which had not been cleaned for some time. This was easily identified by the dust on the porcelain, the floor needed mopping and the urinals needed cleaning. They have waterless urinals which have to be cleaned regularly. In the ladies there was no toilet paper at all.
Tables, floors in the restaurant needed to be cleaned and the bins were overflowing.
I just hope that the kitchen is kept in a cleaner state.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed September 6, 2019

There was a mid 20-30 year old girl called Sarah I believe that's her name she seemed very happy and smiley and she able to help me place my orders and the time wasn't that long of a wait she got everything spot on and even came over and cleaned our table without even asking!! Really lovely girl

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 20, 2019

How anyone could call this a place to eat is beyond me. The staffs attitude towards the coustomers and their work is appalling. Their so called uniforms were scruffy and dirty looking and they seemed like they had no idea of what they were doing. The food was slow in coming and the order wasn't correct. The tables had not been cleaned and the floor was dirty. I have to give this place one star unfortunately, but i really wouldn't rate it that high. KFC need to get their act together.

1  Thank Ian W
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Absolutely atrocious service, the woman was extremely rude & the man was mouthing off in the back, our order was wrong and the juice I was given was so weak it tasted like warm water instead of juice, the woman working cleaned every table apart from ours even after being asked politely to do so; overall a terrible experience and I shall be formally complaining. As a woman who works in the food business it was horrifying to see people working in my profession in such a manner. (Harlescott kfc Shrewsbury)

1  Thank MissCMH1678
Reviewed August 8, 2019

The last time I saw this many mistakes Dennis Hawver was defending Philip Cheatham in court. Out of 5 meals, 5 meals were wrong. They forgot all the chips, a drink, a wrong size drink, forgot 2 sides, wrong number of strips, all the dips and a popcorn chicken. The bags basically just contained air, weighed down by disappointment. Imagine a fast food place but everyone working there is on work experience. We actually waited a long time for the food, but I realise now that the wait was most likely just a ruse to trick us in to thinking there was actually food in the bags. You’ll get better value for your money by setting fire to your £20 and just throwing it in to the river severn. Cheers guys, I'm now off to McDonalds since I haven't now technically had lunch yet.

7  Thank Redder24