“about the best pizza i've had in the uk!”
Review of The Amazing Woodfired Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I found this pizza shop next to one of shrewburys best ale pubs the salopian. This is by far one of the best pizzas that i have had in the uk, and trust me, i've had my fair fhair.

cooked in 90 seconds, proper woodfired, stone baked pizzas, hot and amazingly tastey. Cheaper than dominos and ell worth the price. Thank you for restoring my faith in pizzas again!

There are newer reviews for The Amazing Woodfired Pizza

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We noticed this place as we drove through Shrewsbury on our way to the caravan site and couldn't help but notice the woodfired oven blazing away. We love good pizzas and so once we'd set up the caravan we drove back into town, parked nearby and placed an order. There is a good CAMRA pub nextdoor and so once we'd ordered the pizzas we had a beer whilst we waited - sat at a table conveniently situated for watching out for the pizza order! They gave us a nod when it was ready and we hurried back to the site. It could've done with being a tad warmer but that wasn't really their fault - it was still delicious all the same and we went back 2 nights later as we have nothing that good near home.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had heard of this place from friends and thought I'd give it a go as wood fired pizza is usually pretty boss.
When I arrived a polite young delivery man held the door for me and welcomed me into the establishment, top marks!
The wait was minimal, even on a Saturday despite clearly being busy and the lady who served me was very friendly.
When the pizza was ready the man, presumably the owner, thanked me for my custom and I was on my way.
This place has a refreshingly high standard of customer service and the pizza matches the great reputation it is quickly building, couldn't fault it!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Ordered at 17:10 on Tuesday after 1 hour and 20 minutes, the pizza finally arrived we only live 5 minutes out of town! Apparently the pizzas are only cooked for like seconds! I still can't do the maths on this one! I would love to say after the lengthy wait it was worth it but alas NO! Cold horrible cardboard tasting mess - no doubt when it was oven fresh it was tasty but I think our pizza had been here there and everywhere on the back of the moped before it found us! My advice is avoid..Sorry amazing pizza co first and last time I order from you

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Love this place. Great selection of pizzas on offer, quick and friendly service. Because of the way it's cooked it tastes fantastic but not at all greasy. Felt great after the meal, unlike the usual stodge you'd normally feel after a take out pizza