“Culinary excellence!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual and fresh
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We visited on a Wednesday lunchtime for my wife's birthday, we defiantly did not leave disappointed! We both had the crispy chicken wraps and chips bernaise, really filling and excellent value for money. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I am never disappointed. I always have chips with bernaise sauce which are consistently good. I have also had the croque monsieur, eggs benedict, ham, egg and chips, pork bap and chicken wrap, all of which are delicious!! The staff are very polite, hardworking and a real asset to the business. The home-made lemonade is delicious, the sticky toffee pudding is highly recommended. The cream tea is a more modern take on the original, but is very good value for money at only £15 for two people and contains delicious mini versions of some of the main items from the menu. I cannot recommend this restaurant more, a really buzzy place to have lunch.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Visited Number 4 one Saturday lunchtime with my boyfriend and some friends, we didn't book but had to wait around 15 minutes for a table. Got an excellent table, close to the kitchen area, it was great, we were able to see the chefs cooking and the kitchen was really clean. The food was brunch/lunch style... it was really nice, would recommend getting chips on the side.. Overall, a great experience will definitely visit number 4 again..

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Early lunch with a friend...lots to catch up on. Food fantastice, service great in a lovely atmosphere my new fav place in Shrewsbury.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Had luinch with my daughter on a Thursday, place was very busy but staff were very efficient and we were pointed to seat very quickly. Sat near the kitchen where we could see alot of the food being prepared, a very good sign. Food was excellent and the restaurant had a very good atmosphere. Will definitely go again.