“Great spot but can be a hit and miss sometimes”

Tootsies Beauty Retreat
More attraction details
Owner description: Tootsies Beauty Retreat
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Come here every now and then for my hd brows , I always have a different technician doing them for me so can be a bit of a hit and miss sometimes. Quite friendly staff and they offer a variety of treatments.

2  Thank Mona1369
in 3 reviews
"occasion"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

I have been going here for about 3 months now and I love the welcome I get when I go in. Friendly faces. I'm always so thrilled when I walk away all trimmed and beautified. They do such a good job, stef always does an amazing job i'm never disappointed. Go go go !

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Arrived early, no-one on reception, waited 10minutes before being acknowledged when reception staff returned from getting change, appointment started 10minutes late. Fully appreciate some treatments run over but would have been nice to have been advised and maybe offered a drink. Very happy with my treatment, very friendly girl & pleased with end result. Just a shame my first impression was spoilt.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

This is my third time going to tootsies and each visit has been a great experience. Arrived early and spoke with the friendly receptionist about my day.

The treatment started on time and made my brows look amazing.

Have booked in for gel nails before I go on holiday next month can't wait.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2016

The staff are lovely and their treatments are good! There is always the offer of a drink and an atmosphere that is relaxing! The only thing that drives me nuts is trying to do appointments online! At the moment the website is down, but whenever I have tried to alter appointments I have failed and needed to phone! It would be great to be able to do alterations and bookings with ease online!