“Treatment ”

Tootsies Beauty Retreat
More attraction details
Owner description: Tootsies Beauty Retreat
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Arrived early, no-one on reception, waited 10minutes before being acknowledged when reception staff returned from getting change, appointment started 10minutes late. Fully appreciate some treatments run over but would have been nice to have been advised and maybe offered a drink. Very happy with my treatment, very friendly girl & pleased with end result. Just a shame my first impression was spoilt.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"occasion"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

This is my third time going to tootsies and each visit has been a great experience. Arrived early and spoke with the friendly receptionist about my day.

The treatment started on time and made my brows look amazing.

Have booked in for gel nails before I go on holiday next month can't wait.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

The staff are lovely and their treatments are good! There is always the offer of a drink and an atmosphere that is relaxing! The only thing that drives me nuts is trying to do appointments online! At the moment the website is down, but whenever I have tried to alter appointments I have failed and needed to phone! It would be great to be able to do alterations and bookings with ease online!

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

I went here for a pedicure with a friend for a birthday treat. The pedicure was far from deluxe; no hard skin removal, limited choice of nail finishes and a rushed treatment throughout. My therapist, although friendly was stiff and robotic in her approach and to be frank, seemed miserable in the employment she were in. These particular things, I would usually forget about but I simply couldn't ignore my friends therapist arriving 20 minutes late with no apology, rushing through her treatment in order to finish at the same time as mine. This familar, ugly conveyor belt system of treating and getting the clients out the door asap ruined the experience for me. The decor was beautiful, the music and general amosphere relaxing, the final nail finish was okay, but I wouldn't be rushing back here for the back neck shoulder I was initially planning on booking in.

5  Thank Jessica E
See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Fair enough this salon managed to fit me in last minute the day before my prom after my usual beautician cancelled on me. I had my nails gel and the do look lovely. But this is the day before prom and I am going on holiday straight after; this is the last chance for a spray tan. The lady doing the treatments suggested doing the light-medium tan which was the lighter of two options. After the tan there was not much difference but I was expecting it to develop overnight. I have just woken up now and had a shower on the day of prom and I'm not exaggerating I have no tan at all; I am the same colour as before. I would really not recommend.

2  Thank Bethy J