“So Glad I looked on Here BEFORE we set out!!”
Review of Drybrook Spa - CLOSED

Drybrook Spa
Stafford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So Glad I looked on Here BEFORE we set out!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Thank you all ....... We were due to go tomorrow, and after reading these awful Reviews, have quickly changed our minds! Long journey saved, and a phine call to Groupon first thing tomorrow morning! Grrrrr.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank kaz1410

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Thanks for your reviews onn Dry Brook Spa”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We were due to go this weekend so you have all saved me a lot of hassle. Thanks for your reviews, just emailing Groupon to hopefully get a refund.
:-)
Jo x

6 Thank Jo Corbett
Coventry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“still taking booking but not open”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I made my booking though the groupon booking website just yesterday to go this sunday (5th feb). Whilst looking for the phone number today came across all the terrible reviews. Thank goodness everyone posted their thoughts! I called groupon, who were very good, and said the spa has closed and they would refund the money to my card. An hour journey and a lot of disappointment avoided - phew! Thank you

Visited February 2012
9 Thank olivia m
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Do not book here! It's a scam!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Booked a spa day through Groupon. Took weeks to finally get through to the 'spa' on a mobile phone number.

Read quite a few bad reviews, but thought I would give it a go. Day before the spa day I received a txt saying that due to management issues they were closed (very similar excuse to others on here!)

Quite glad we didn't go in the end. Received a full refund from Groupon.
Went to Serenity in Shrewsbury town instead!

6 Thank Sophie C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Don't go...I'd rather bathe in local sewage!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Went to Drybrooke today...gastly place! Chased by a dog! Mould on the walls...owner was very strange...abit slutty! Flirting male gardener! Very bizarre! Treatments were poor...filthy facilities...words don't describe my feelings! Very poor! DO NOT GO!

5 Thank della231