“Believe the hype!”
Review of Cantina Cafe - CLOSED

Cantina Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Believe the hype!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Came here after hearing many positive reviews from friends and family. Was pleasantly suprised that it was as good as everyone had been saying. We had the roulette wings to start (be very careful..) I had the pulled-pork burger as a main and it was fantastic! We also sampled a couple of the cocktails on offer and they were delicious. Shall definitely be returning soon!

“Excellent experience.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was told about this place being excellent for breakfast.. so I ventured down and was not disappointed so went again for an evening meal with the girlfriend and had some of the best cocktails and the burgers were big and juicy, great value for money and we both won't be hesitating about going back, excellent, 5 stars all round.

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Really welcoming, relaxing place with friendly, attentive service and delicious food. The sharing platter of starters was particularly tasty and good value. A very enjoyable meal.

“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My mum took me there for my Birthday, I had never heard of it or passed it.........what a find! The service was great, cocktail lush, wine fantastic and food the best! Having never heard of it I will definitely be going back very soon, thank you cantina cafe!

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Great for shrewsbury!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

What a great place! Its the sort of place you would expect in a big city like London or Manchester, lovely decor. Ive had the pleasure to visit the pantry during the day for breakfast and the food was amazing. My friend had an english breakfast and i had smoked salmon on muffins. Yum! On the same night i took my hubby for a mexican. He totally fell in love with the place. He had a long island iced tea (and is a tough cookie to please) but he said it was wonderful! His eyes were bigger than his belly though and you get so much food we couldnt manage to finish our main meals, it was a bit gutting because we wanted to try the spanish doughnuts. My hubby is now demanding to go again to try the chorizo burger! I've recommended this place to people at work. Its great shrewsbury has lovely hidden gems like this! Screw the big chains in the town this place is lovely and great for the town!

• Visited August 2013