“Good Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cantina Cafe - CLOSED

Cantina Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Good Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I love calling into this place every time I am in town in the morning and having breakfast,it's a good atmosphere sitting around the counter downstairs and chatting to the great staff.

• Visited April 2013

Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I came for a me al last night and had a lovely evening. The service was top notch and food amazing! I couldn't finish my pulled pork sandwich...it was huge!! Will definitely be coming again!!

1 Thank Melanie_Rossiter
Telford, United Kingdom
“man v food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

pulled pork was superb really big portion sizes! if you like man v food this is your place to go.

good value for money, excellent customer service very relaxed atmosphere.

menu was great, loads to choose from all american/mexican delights!

1 Thank onlyinamerica
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Marvellous Mexican Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Three very peckish people were struggling to find a place to eat on a Friday evening and stumbled upon this marvellous Mexican delight. The restaurant has an intimate atmosphere with around 5 tables. The waiter was very friendly and served us with a smile every time he came to the table. We ordered ribs and pulled pork sandwiches (doubled up). The ribs melted off the bone and were (excuse the pun) finger licking good, the coleslaw which accompanied was beautifully creamy with a lovely hint of dill. The pulled pork sandwich was a triump; a mountain of pork, creamy dill coleslaw, bbq beans, chips & salad however one of our party was defeated by the sheer size and took the rest home in a doggy bag which they kindly parcelled up. We will definitely be returning, this is a jolly tasty Mexican place, with cheerful service, great chefs and it won't break the bank.

Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Perfect place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We headed for the Cantina because we fancied TexMex - to find that this was on offer only in the evening. However this did not spoil our enjoyment. My friend had a huge piece of quiche with a lovely salad, including potatoes, and I had something I'd never tried before - a smoked haddock and salmon risotto with tempura asparagus. I would not have thought of cooking asparagus like this and it was wonderful. The risotto was perfect. We had a splendid glass of house white, and we asked for water too which arrived chilled, in a carafe. Absolutely delicious, generous portions, very reasonable price, and the waiter even admired my new shoes! Would definitely go again.
Sorry for ticking 'average' for outdoor seating - I clicked on the first box hoping it would come up as 'none', but it came up 'terrible' and I can't erase it without doing the whole review over again!