This was my second stay at the Lion & Pheasant and I'm already looking forward to visiting again at some point in the future. Everything about the place is absolute fabulous, with special mentions for the staff, food & sheer quality of the rooms.
I'd agree with some previous contributors that there is a slight issue with traffic noise, but I've certainly stayed in far noisier places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following major renovations in 2010, the Lion + Pheasant has re-opened as Shrewsbury's most stylish townhouse hotel, bar and restaurant. A unique combination of timeless elegance and contemporary design makes this AA three-star historic inn the perfect destination for an evening out or a longer stay - whether to unwind after a day of busy meetings, or to while away a relaxing weekend in Shropshire's most beautiful county town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lion + Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lion + Pheasant Hotel Shrewsbury
- Lion And Pheasant Shrewsbury