We attended a wake in a private room in the hotel, therefore, I am unable to comment on the accommodation and breakfast. First impressions were very good, very interesting building, shabby chic furnishings and staff very helpful! I would imagine, with its close proximity to the road, that it could be difficult to get a peaceful nights sleep, but I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially for couples seeking a weekend break away. Shrewsbury is a lovely town and merits a day or two to soak in all its history and sample the delights of the local cuisine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following major renovations in 2010, the Lion + Pheasant has re-opened as Shrewsbury's most stylish townhouse hotel, bar and restaurant. A unique combination of timeless elegance and contemporary design makes this AA three-star historic inn the perfect destination for an evening out or a longer stay - whether to unwind after a day of busy meetings, or to while away a relaxing weekend in Shropshire's most beautiful county town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lion + Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lion + Pheasant Hotel Shrewsbury
- Lion And Pheasant Shrewsbury