“Would go back.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Would go back.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Just been to the theatre Severn to see Midge Ure, we came out and went across to The Third Place, it was very busy so we had to wait about 10 mins. The service was very good and the food was excellent, it's the first time we have used this place and would deferentlay go back.

• Visited February 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

First visit. Whilst the service was excellent unfortunately the food was tasteless & cold. We ordered a bottle of sparkling wine & when it came to a reorder there was none left so we opted for a rose - big mistake- far too sweet. Lime pickle excellent, chicken tikka starter ok but main course very sub standard - cold & tasteless chicken tikka massala & lamb balti & worst peshwari naan bread I have ever had - was just plain sprinkled with what tasted like honey rather than being packed with almonds & sultanas. I know there isn't much competition in Shrewsbury. But my second home used to curry mile - not sure this should even be called an Indian restaurant - very very disappointed!

1 Thank TMReview
“Cheap food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly suprised how inexpensive the food was in this restaurant, it was extremely handy to the Severn theatre. The service was great, the staff were friendly, the food was very tasty and very affordable. I would definatly visit and recommend this restaurant to family and friends. All in all a good experience.

Telford, United Kingdom
“A great curry”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Went here for our work's Christmas do. Excellent food. Great location. Excellent value for money. Tip Share the rice and naam bread. Good service.

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Gone downhill!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I visited here a few weeks ago when they had moved to the new premises next door. The food was awful and the salad garnish was wilted and brown around the edges. I came here as it used to be one of my favourite Indian in the town, but not anymore!

I thought I would give it a second chance and ordered a takeaway Saturday night, I waited an hour and a half and when it turned up it was stone cold and I had to microwave it all. I was not impressed!

They really need to improve the service and food here.