“Great place”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

fmadcow
Forest of Dean, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed May 13, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Had a lovley stay and Carol was a great host with good knowledge of the area a places to vist. The accommodation was very clean and well maintained well worth the price..

May 14, 2018
Thanks so much for your review Carol. I'm glad you both enjoyed your stay and thank you for looking after the annex. We'd welcome you both back any time.
Vicente P
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

For anyone visiting Shrewsbury pay attention to this nice place, perfect due to brand new facilities plus nice lanlord Carol, who appart from the good conditions she is offering helps you with a personal touch.Clearly for a second time visit.

May 10, 2018
Thanks Vicente for your glowing review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you both in the future.
anicompaq...
Sidmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to stay”
Reviewed April 29, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I and my friend spent lovely time at Carol's place. It's a modern, clean, very comfortable place with new furniture, everything you need to spend a good time. Carol is very helpful and very hospitable lady. I will recommend the place to everyone

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 30, 2018
Thank you Ani for your lovely review, I'm glad you both enjoyed your stay. You're welcome back any time.
Wendy P
“Business trip”
Reviewed April 27, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I am a lone lady rep that stays out quite regular and I’ve never found anything as nice as carol’s place. I was able to cook myself a lovely dinner and eat it at a table! Then relax on a sofa to watch tv. Lovely and clean and the most important part for me I felt very safe! I will be booking again next month for my next trip to Shrewsbury.

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for such a lovely review Wendy. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and plan to come again soon. See you soon! x
amyes95
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Delightful new annexe apartment”
Reviewed April 26, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay in the annexe - it's brand new so very clean, bright and modern, but still feels homely. My partner and I wished we'd stayed longer as it's very spacious and comfortable (especially the bed!), and has everything you need for a long weekend. Carol was really friendly and helpful too. We'd definitely recommend staying here, and would love to go back one day.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for a lovely review Amy and thanks for leaving the annex so nice and tidy. You'll be welcome back any time. Have fun on your travels!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing