TripAdvisor
Search
Bannatyne Health Club & Spa
Review Highlights
Spa day

Wonderful staff, we were running late and rang ahead to tell the staff. They were extremely... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Woko727
Cancun
Spa treatments

Great staff and relaxing environment. I cant recommend this place enough for a treatment, the staff... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $105.33
from $21.00
from $16.46
More Info
All reviews water beds relaxation room steam room and jacuzzi spa area spa bag deep tissue massage gym users leg massage relaxing spa day treatment rooms leisure centre my birthday my mum afternoon tea knots lashes fizz
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an amazing deep tissue massage off Beccy. She was really nice, friendly & professional. I will definitely be booking another one!

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Such a lovely place for a Spa Day. The jacuzzi was broken for our visit but the pool, steam room and sauna were great and not too busy. The restaurant staff were really lovely and helped to make the day special. The therapists are very friendly, professional and good at their jobs. The treatments were so, so relaxing and my skin feels great. The relaxation room is warm and comfortable. I have been about four times before, and will keep returning.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband decided to treat to a massage for my birthday at the Bannatynes Spa in Shrewsbury. On arriving the staff were all super friendly and welcoming. As it was time there I had to fill out a small form in the really modern and comfortable seating area. Within minutes I was taken through to the therapy room by Megan. She was absolutely lovely before leaving me to get ready she asked what sort of my massage I wanted and how I wanted it. It definitely made it feel like it was personally suited to me. The massage was just perfect, she got knots out I didn't even know I had, I think I will have to make it a monthly thing. After I went for a drink and a sit down in the cafe bar, service was quick and friendly although cricket was on the TV (not my ideal thing to watch) it was still a really nice environment.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2019

I've been a member at Bannatynes for 2 years now. All the staff are friendly, everyone says hello and are always happy to help. I used the spa for treatments a couple of times when it first opened but since April, I've been going for a back massage every 3-4 weeks. I've had many massages before and have sometimes felt like they were a little pointless but not at Bannatynes! I like a firm massage and have finally found somewhere that knows the meaning. It's great to hear all the crunching and know that work is being done. I come out feeling relaxed and 10ft taller. They have great monthly offers and are very reasonably priced. There's a relaxation room so can relax after treatments. I love my monthly treat. Can't recommend this place enough. I think everyone should book for some 'me' time!

Reviewed August 28, 2019

I have been going to Bannatynes for over a year now and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Lucy always does a great job- couldn’t recommend their service enough!