All reviews business park hi express industrial estate hampton by hilton budget hotel beans ring road air con the breakfast area breakfast was included plenty of free parking good size clean hotel town centre large shower great shower yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The hotel is in a good location, and the rooms are both clean and comfortable. The food is surprisingly good for a hotel chain (I was wary about ordering the salad but was very pleasantly surprised!) and the staff are pleasant and effecient.
Overall - well worth a stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2019

On arrival we were ‘accused’ of double booking a double room. A manager/supervisor arrived, we don’t know who she was she didn’t introduce herself. She then proceeded to tell us off, very rude ‘She would cancel the second room this time as a one off - but we mustn’t let it happen again’ - unbelievable.
When I showed the one confirmation I had received, didn’t want to know, no apology I was told it didn’t matter the room had been canceled.
The double bed not comfortable, Premier Inn beds far better.

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

On arrival was not impressed to find a large green stain on the carpet and brown water when using the bathroom sink (also the tap was extremely powerful showering you with each use which was annoying). The water situation was resolved quickly and apologetically and was due to maintenance work upstairs and the taps not being flushed through properly.At breakfast the fruit juice dispenser kept playing up and only produced water much of the time. For business customers it is an ideal set up but for families it could be tricky as nearby pubs/food outlets are a fair distance away.The breakfast was great and evening menu food was provided promptly and without fuss. I did however find that the menu choices were tricky for anyone with IBS(Irritable bowel syndrome) as most of the choices were mince based(which triggers unpleasant symptoms) and although I enjoy curry didn't particularly fancy this that evening.I am not keen on fish but fish pie was the best option for me and when it arrived I thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were exceptionally helpful giving advice on how to avoid a particular traffic issue on the M6 to get home without too much of a hold up.Overall a great visit.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2019

We were given a friendly welcome. Our twin room was very spacious with one easy chair, one desk chai,r and workbench and small table. The bathroom was of adequate size, with a walk in shower.
Breakfast had a good range of cereals and yoghurt. The hot bacon, scrambled egg, sausage and baked beans were regularly topped up by an amiable chef. Pastries and bread available and some fresh fruit.
There was a small range of hot dishes to choose from in the bar in the evening, served by efficient and friendly staff.
One of the best Expresses we have stayed in in the UK, and we will certainly return the next time we are visiting the area.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Quiet hotel on business park 2 miles from Shrewsbury - very friendly & helpful chap on reception - called taxi & recommended restaurants & bars.Good sized room with plenty of space to move around, lovely bathroom with excellent, powerful & large shower. Breakfast was good - plenty of choice. The only improvement would be to improve the bar/ eating area - it lacked character - not a big issue as I imagine most people only stay for 1 or 2 nights.

Date of stay: March 2019