“Great Food and Good Value for Money”
Review of The Queens

The Queens
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Ludlow
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went on Saturday lunchtime with my husband and aunt who is in a wheelchair. Had booked and our table was well placed for the wheelchair and my aunt who was not made to feel a nuisance at all. The service was good and attentive, great atmosphere and the food came quickly, was hot and well cooked. My husband said his ribeye steak was one of the best he had tasted in a pub for some time. I would recommend you book as every time I have visited it has been busy, but this is at weekends. Ease of access top marks.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch on Thursday... Very busy great atmosphere .... Staff friendly and helpful
The food was great ... Pub grub I had the venison pie the meat was tender and very tasty... My partner had fish and chips. The triple baked chips are lovely. The price is reasonable but you except to pay alittle more for quality so on that basis it is good value ..... Going to try a Sunday lunch there soon but I think I will need to make a reservation if it's full on a Thursday lunchtime!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Enjoyed a lovely sunday lunch here this weekend. Both the beef and the pork were delicious. The homemade trifle was so good that we are going to try and re-create it at home.
Some nice touches such as a jug of gravy.

Book in advance as I would imagine that most sundays are full. There is a nice table for four on a raised platform at the rear.

Service just what it should be.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Visited on a Saturday evening - beautifully cooked food in a lovely atmosphere. Would recommend for an excellent, reasonably priced meal in Ludlow.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Big fan of the Queens - arguably the best Sunday roast in Ludlow, and probably the best desserts, made in-house and not bought frozen from Brakes! I was moved to propose to the landlady on one visit when I discovered she had made the cheesecake I had. It was that good.
Advisable to book for a Sunday roast as they are a well-kept local secret...

1  Thank Jon B