Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM

from $32.38
from $85.62
from $61.16
3,870 results
All reviews fish and chips the pub blists hill sweet shop victorian town step back in time modern money the black country museum candle dipping all ages bread sing song forest glen candle making candle maker train ride fairground rides
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Four of us visited this very interesting ‘blast from the past’ attraction which we found to be so interesting. Being older people we remembered so many of the things on show and thoroughly enjoyed laughing about the “old days”. We also enjoyed our drinks in the cafe. We spent in excess of 3 hours here and could have stayed longer but unfortunately it rained. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited on a hot Saturday so an ideal day to explore. Disappointed to find that you have to pay for parking on site, on top of relatively high visitor fees. There's also very limited disabled parking and if you can't get on the lower car park then it can be awkward for disabled drivers to access the entrance.

There's lots of interesting shops to visit and many people are happy to give you an interesting overview of what's going on. It was disappointing to see a number of the shops shut though so you can't get to see everything.

Overall, it's good and interesting but just feels like it could be something more.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place to visit to see how life was like in Victorian times. The staff dress in period costumes and are very knowledgeable with Victorian life, so it's well worth having a chat to them. There is a great fish and chip shop and also a cafe. All in all a good day out. If you buy a annual ticket it covers all the museums in Ironbridge for 1 year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm disappointed and shocked at the expense of the ticket to get in! Although it was an all-round good experience! Except for the rain of course!

We started our tour at the coffee shop and me and my husband enjoyed a nice latte and a wrap! I thought the range of food was impressive! Not only did I have a wrap I also had a wafer biscuit

We then went into the amazingly built bank and swapped some money so we could buy things, we then went on a walk and looked in all of the shops like the chemist, bike shed and many more! We found ourselves wondering into the old pub which we found a lovely little man, who told us the history and everything behind the pub! I believe his name was mark? He was incredible and he made my day!

We went through the flooded beer garden and into the chip shop where I had a cone of chips which was fabulous! Continuing on down the hill we went past a bakery, a doctor's and even some animals which were abit wet! We then saw a massive place called the ironworks which was amazing! I highly recommend going and having a look, which would then lead you on to the bottom cafe, the layout was amazing and the food was even better! The staff were kind and very much knew what they were doing and there customer service skills were on point, a man served me and he was immense, and made any of my needs taken care off! My husband had a brownie and half of my coffee and walnut cake, while we both had a pot of tea for two!

I thoroughly enjoyed this day, not even rewind by the weather, I would recommend this to anyone!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great day out at the Victorian Town. Researched what experiences were on what days to make the most of our time here.Was a full and informative day from chatting to the grocer, watching the iron casting in the foundary, tour of the iron works and of course the lovely fish and chips!! The annual passport gets you into 10 Ironbridge museums as many times as you like in a twelve month period. I would say doing it this way is great value for money.