“Afternoon Tea”

Ironbridge Antiques Arts & Crafts
Ranked #8 of 10 things to do in Ironbridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Antiques,Arts & Crafts centre with over 60 individual traders and the Riverside Tea Room. Located right by Dale End Park in Ironbridge. We serve a selection of specialist teas along with a selection of ground bean coffees, a special baileys coffee, hot chocolates (including THE special variety), milk shakes, a selection of bottled beers all from local breweries, wines and our own riverside special cocktails! Lovely locally made cakes including gluten free choices too, light lunch choices,jacket potatoes,soup,toasties,sandwiches,pies and pasties.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 15, 2014

If you are looking for a nice cup of tea after touring around the area this tea room which is attached to the antique centre, is easy to get to through gates by the public toilets in the car park a pot of tea, scones jam and clotted cream taken by the river was a really nice break well worth finding it

2  Thank UkJohn63
Wolvesmad33, Owner at Ironbridge Antiques Arts & Crafts, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Many thanks for the kind comments, all of our cake is made locally and we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience! Sitting outside right by the river is great in the sunshine :)

There are newer reviews for Ironbridge Antiques Arts & Crafts

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stumbled on here while on a bike ride. The craft and antique items beautifully laid out. The prices were very good. Had I not been on a bike there were several items I would have snapped up. Called into the riverside tea rooms for a cream tea. Delicious. pot of leaf tea in china cups with free refill. Staff friendly and cheerful. Definitely recommend.

2  Thank karen s
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have visited this arts and crafts centre on several occasions and always find something to spend my money on. There are inexpensive items, plus some higher value goods. The range is good, and some of the craft items are ingenious. I really recommend people visit. My only complaint is the cakes are so delicious I have to eat some. Not good for my diet!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Took my mum and Aunty and we all loved it. There was a lovely mixture of antiques, retro and new craft items. We were there ages browsing the different stores in a lovely relaxing atmosphere. We thought everything was very reasonably priced. I intend to bring my daughter and other friends too. It was so easy to find right next to the main car park.

Thank Lorraine Barbar... N
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great place to go with family on a wet and windy day. Plenty to keep the kids entertained! Take plenty of money though!