“Great Service, great food”
Review of Thai Fusion

Thai Fusion
Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Ironbridge
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Great Service, great food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My cousin and I ate here and enjoyed the good and the service. They could not have tried any harder.

Surprisingly, the bill came to more or less the same as we had spent at an Indian restaurant the day before, which we had thought expensive, but we did not think that this was.

I would definitely go again.

It was a shame to see that they stored the Caution Wet Floor sign in such a way that you had to notice it on the way in. And I don't understand why they would spoil the lovely decor with Christmas tree lights sellotaped onto the mirror and woodwork. Please take them down.

• Visited April 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant and good food.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Me and my family use this redstautant often, the food is lovely and great value and the service is great. well worth a visit.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Harding121
“Retrospective review”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Loved it! Food was great and after spending 12 months in Thailand I can say I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. Staff were excellent, helpful and the food was value for money!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Campbellkaaay
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“It's just ok”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here about ten times so I feel I can be honest and fair
We have moved recently fairly close so I was thrilled to have a Thai restaurant so close
Our first visit the food was good but it's got gradually worst
All of the descriptions of the food don't match the food served
And all of the authentic Thai herbs have been replaced by cheap alternatives
It's a shame I thought I found a great find back to Thai arts in Bridgnorth for me constantly good food

Mold
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I had lunch in this Thai restaurant whilst visiting the area. Quiet when we visited, just us and another 2 couples. Lovely decor, delicious food. We had the lunch special offer which was very good and reasonably priced. We felt that service was efficient as opposed to being welcoming and friendly.

• Visited March 2013