“Retrospective review”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Loved it! Food was great and after spending 12 months in Thailand I can say I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. Staff were excellent, helpful and the food was value for money!

1  Thank Campbellkaaay

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here about ten times so I feel I can be honest and fair
We have moved recently fairly close so I was thrilled to have a Thai restaurant so close
Our first visit the food was good but it's got gradually worst
All of the descriptions of the food don't match the food served
And all of the authentic Thai herbs have been replaced by cheap alternatives
It's a shame I thought I found a great find back to Thai arts in Bridgnorth for me constantly good food

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I had lunch in this Thai restaurant whilst visiting the area. Quiet when we visited, just us and another 2 couples. Lovely decor, delicious food. We had the lunch special offer which was very good and reasonably priced. We felt that service was efficient as opposed to being welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Have just visited this restaurant which is now known as Thai Fusion and had a thoroughly pleasant meal. The waitress was lovely and helpful. The food was good value for money and tasted good.

Nice views of the Ironbridge and River Severn.

Would recommend.

1  Thank Hannah B
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I love Thai and this was just what I was looking for - if you don't mind waiting a few minutes longer for freshly cooked and delicious Thai cooking - then this is the place for you - really dainty and intimate, you might want to book on the weekend as it is popular.

1  Thank Sam W