“Tasty food which is always freshly cooked”
Review of The Tea Emporium

The Tea Emporium
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We always end up stopping here when we visit ironbridge. Tasty food which is always freshly cooked; you can even here the chef busying away in the kitchen. Great range of tea and coffee, welcoming staff, and lots of choice for the kids too. 100% satisfied. On our last visit I opted for ham and eggs with potato wedges - delicious!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've been visiting iron bridge for 10 years, its a 45 minute drive from home. Usually stop there for lunch with the wife or a latta when I'm on my motorbike to warm up (Bikers are welcomed). Starting eating here 3 years ago after trying many others, I 100% recommend the tea emporium, I find it to be the best place for just a coffee, breafast or lunch. Staff are always first class and are keen to help and they even moved tables to get my brothers wheelchair in when it rained, outside seating is nice in warmer weather. Been there again today so thought it was worth a write up. The blonde waitress works non stop & she's so pleasant....a asset to the place. Well worth a visit if your in the area...
A tip, cars best park the other side of the bridge - saves so much hassle. Bikes always park almost on the bridge so even better.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

It is quite difficult to find anywhere selling Lemon Verbana tea - which I adore! This was served here and was excellent.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

What a wonderful find The Tea Emporium is! having visited Ironbridge many times and always eaten in the museums and yha we decided to try somewhere different and were so pleased we did! the 2 staff (great girls) were very helpful nothing was too much trouble , even a half can of coke for my daughter! food freshly prepared and great and the tea is out of this world! had to buy some to bring home and it is currently reviving me after returning to the humdrum of normal life! will be using the mailorder telephone number to get more of Grandmas houshold, also bought some tea as a pressie as did my mother. Food and tea very reasonably priced we shall be returning as soon as we can!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We visited Ironbridge in January for a quick look and popped into The Tea Emporium for a snack. What an interesting place - over 100 different loose leaf teas on sale all displayed in colourful tins.
There was a good choice of tea/other beverages and food to order in the cafe. We had a pot of Darjeeling for 2 @ £3.50 and 2 scones @ £1.95 each - all excellent and a reasonable price especially given the location.
We would recommend and definitely visit again if in the area.