“Lovely!”

Ranked #8 of 1,477 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Business hours Tuesday to Sunday 6.00Pm/11.00Pm Close Monday Open on Monday evening & lunch time for party of 10 plus.Children,family and office party are welcome. Vito's is one of the longest established Italian restaurant in Sheffield founded in 1991,gone trough two recession in the 1991 wen first open and seventeen years later in 2008 and still going strong. Owner and chef Vito Ciaraolo start is career at the age of 14 in its native town call Bella in south of Italy. We make sure you all have memorable time on your visit to Vito's with our very professional staff and owner ,always willing to help
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Been here quite a few times and never had a bad meal...
Lovely food. You can always tell when a chef takes pride in his work. Beautiful. It is certainly our number 1 Italian in Sheffield and there are others closer to where we live.
Everyone loves Vito's!

3  Thank RichardClegg
There are newer reviews for Vito's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Went on the Thursday between Christmas and New Year with my wife. It was our very first visit and found it through Trip Advisor. The menue was a Christmas menu with lots of choices and reasonably priced. Excellent service and food, we will definitely be going back in the New Year.

2  Thank JoeySheffield
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Just got back from Vito's tonight for my birthday. Traveling from Conisbrough, my family were a little hesitant to come along as there are 'enough Italians closer to home', but not one of us left disappointed. The food was amazing, it was a little difficult to get the attention of the waiters on occasions, but it was busy, and it didn't spoil the evening in the slightest. I would also like to note that any contact we did have with any of the staff was pleasant, everyone was very helpful and friendly. Would certainly recommend, and will 100% visit again.

4  Thank Steph K
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I went to Vito's for the first time last night after reading the reviews on here. The food was absolutely delicious! I'm a vegetarian and my husband is a meat eater, but we both had plenty of choice. The food was just so tasty - honestly I don't think I've been to a better Italian restaurant (including during a holiday to Rome). In addition to the excellent food, the service was excellent - the waiter (Paulo) was really warm and welcoming. We're definitely going to eat at Vito's again - highly recommend it to everybody!

4  Thank MariannaCorbett
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went to Vito's a couple of times and it never disappoints. Amazing food and very attentive staff :) Can't wait to go back

5  Thank EmSheff