“Authentic, tasty and value for money”
Review of Harmony Cafe

Harmony Cafe
Ranked #741 of 1,490 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Harmony Cafe is a cosy restaurant located on Westfield Terrace serving authentic Chinese food, ranging from Cantonese style to Szechuan style. There is a wide range of rice dishes and soup noodles to choose from, as well as the delicious Hotpot. The portions of the food are generous and served with wonderful service at a cheap price.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We love the Harmony cafe and go every 2 or 3 weeks for lunch or dinner. The staff are lovely but professional, and it is an informal cafe (you order at the front desk and take drinks from the fridge). I personally like this. Everything I've ever eaten has been good - I recommend the Singapore fried noodles and they will even cook to your specific requests. Love it - try it! You're guaranteed to go back. Cheap as chips too!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Has heard of Harmony Cafe and came highly recommended, so myself, my sister and a friend came for lunch. And what a wonderful surprise the prices, service and food great. Love the atmosphere, it was full of Chinese people which just added to the wonderful experience. Will be definitely coming again to try the evening.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Found the Harmony Cafe by accident one day. I was visiting a tailor upstairs from their old cafe and wondered why so many Chinese people were in the restaurant at lunchtime and some waiting outside for a free table. The smell was fabulous so I said one night I will pick up a take-away and try it. .... yrs later I am still visiting this place and have tried take outs from Edinburgh to Sheffield and no one competes with their deep fried beef in chilli sauce...and beef in green pepper and black bean sauce. Both dishes are cooked to perfection using quality meats and vegetables. I have tried other dishes but those are my favourite for take out. Try this place once...you won't regret it.

1  Thank cambric
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I normally go to other chinese restaurants in Sheffield but just so happened to walk into Harmony one day in their new place. Its a nice restaurant now, not a cafe with nice lighting and good atmosphere. Always full of Chinese students which is always a good sign! And the food is the best I've had in Sheffield. I always get the salt and garlic tofu which is the best I've had in ages, the portions are really big and its such a good price. Most people pass it without realising how good it is! The staff are friendly and theres such a massive selection on the menu I'm always trying new things. Will go back time and time again.

2  Thank VP2601
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Live in Sheffield and found this by walking past, gave it a try and have been back many times. The food is great, very reasonably priced and must be authentic as it is always full of Chinese Students. Always full which is also a good sign, and the staff very friendly. Take away is also available. Not a place for a romantic meal, but if you want great food, then give it a whirl

2  Thank richard4cwu