“Great value fantastic food..!!!!!!!”
Review of Rossi's

Rossi's
Ranked #45 of 1,483 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rossi's is a fully licensed Italian Restaurant in Sheffield and is situated in an old bank. It is a family run business, established in Sheffield over 30 Years ago. This stunning, romantic building has a fresco ceilings, marble pillars and classical paintings, which all help to create an authentic Italian dining experience.
Reviewed May 26, 2010

As a single dad of 2 boys life can get a bit hard, so i decided to treat the boys to a meal out one night last week. i gave them a choice of itallian or chinnese, they both said itallian straight away as they both love pasta.
for starters we had a garlic bread with cheese as this is our favourite, that was quite yummie as the garlic and cheese melted together, the pizza base was quite nice too, it was light and fluffy. the boys both had lasagne for mains and myself had a linguinne seafood pasta which was packed full of fish. well i was quite stuffed by the time we had finished. the meal was exellent and the service was good and not to fussy.
And as we was leaving a waiter gave my two lads some sweets just for being cheeky, i did say that i would be back some time real soon as this was my kind of place to eat, i found rossis to be some kind of classic reasturant with an open kitchen/pizza serveing hatch and the boys said "look dad" " look at that chef chucking the pizza in the air" and he was spinning the pizza above him and catching it....show-off......

4  Thank Tripplehhh

Reviewed May 12, 2010

I went to Rossi's with 11 other people and the service was great no one was missed out and there were no mistakes. The food was luxurious, i had a fillet steak cooked to my liking with beautiful pepper sauce, and it mealted in my mouth with every bite an explotion of freast pepper corn and italian cream and white wine sauce.

1  Thank vittie1
Reviewed April 16, 2010

Really nice place. The food is lovelly and the staff were really good even thow is was bussy.

3  Thank Fallan
Reviewed March 23, 2010

My husband took me here as he thought it was a 'Sheffield classic' - an old faithful with decent cooking and a good atmosphere. He seemed to think it was good at one point!
I had a boiled washing up liquid flavoured squid starter followed by grey tagliatelle with salmon. Hideous. It wasn't that I just didn't like it - the food was foul. I had a look what the couple near us were eating and their pizzas were tiny and looked like they had been made by someone using a prebaked base with a bit of cheese chucked on. There are so many other restaurants in Sheffield to go to. Don't go here!!

Reviewed February 21, 2010

Dined there with 4 freinds February 2010. 6 of us seated around what we believe were 2 tables normally used for 4 people. Sat adjacent to the entrance door and found it very draughty so we complained, but other than pointing a rather inefficient heater in our direction nothing else was done. Restaurant packed and noisy with people on occasion trying to shout over the music system. Starters were mediocre, main course not as hot as it should have been - a rather "soupy" linguini with clams that were difficult to prize open. Didn't bother with desserts - went in to Sheffield city centre for those.

It used to be a really good restauratnt - a taste of Italy in Sheffield - think that they have lost their way somewhat.