“another visit to a great place”
Review of Rossi's

Rossi's
Ranked #34 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rossi's is a fully licensed Italian Restaurant in Sheffield and is situated in an old bank. It is a family run business, established in Sheffield over 30 Years ago. This stunning, romantic building has a fresco ceilings, marble pillars and classical paintings, which all help to create an authentic Italian dining experience.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“another visit to a great place”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

yet again we were not disappointed , good service , great food ( tried somthing new ) we will be back again and again

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank john b

Sheffield, England
“Amazing food ”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been eating at Rossi's since it opened a few years ago! Always serving excellent food and the amount of meals we have had here between us we must have tried every dish on the menu and never once have we not enjoyed any meal we have had here. Some of the desserts are home made too. The waiter service is fabulous and there is always a friendly atmosphere. It is run by a wonderful Italian family and the decor in Rossi's reflects this. By far the best restaurant in sheffield.

1 Thank Jaye t
“Quality food, Quality service”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

2nd visit to this restaurant and I can safely say I was not disappointed. The service is punctual, and the atmosphere is awesome..... And the food is second to none. By far the best Italian I've sampled. This restaurant is definately worth a visit. Will definately be going again.

2 Thank Matt W
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Really felt at home”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I decided to go into this restaurant after seeing it many times when passing on London Road as it looked very grand and impressive from the outside. It looked exclusive - so I thought it might be for me. Inside was breath-taking. Beautifully painted cherubs and clouds on the ceiling - it felt very authentic - I knew straight away I was in for a treat.

I was greeted by a lovely actual Italian lady (I did ask!) and was seated in a fantastic seat which gave me full view of the restaurant - considering I was dining alone near the bar I thought this was very sensitive as I had access to everything and didn't feel left out as it were.

I ordered some wine and took a look at the extensive menu - Salmon Carbonara jumped out at me and reassuringly priced I was more than willing to pay, as this experience was already giving me a good feeling.

I looked around the restaurant and saw a wide variety of guests - couples, groups, and elderly lady on her own - she obviously felt safe and comfy there. Everyone was happy and relaxed - smiling, laughing, eating, smelling and enjoying their time. So the anticipation for my meal was building.

It was long enough for me to know the food had been cooked fresh and quick enough for me to be happy and not frustrated. I didn't feel rushed at all with the environment which is really important for me as loud music, busy waiters and cleaning around my table I cannot stand.

The plate of food came out and it looked amazing. I sank my fork into it and twizzled - really, can food taste so good? It was perfect (and I'm not easily pleased to say the least.) I can confidently say I would not have been able to add anything to that meal to improve it - not too salty, not one taste dominating the dish and it was piping hot - just the way I like it - tepid food makes me think the food is not thoroughly cooked - but this certainly was.

It was cooked to perfection and I was really hungry so the generous portion really hit the spot. If you are a good eater this is a perfect quality meal for the money that you pay. It's not cheap though to say the least but the quality is supreme and well-worth the difference from what you would pay at an average restaurant.

I felt so comfortable there I decided to stay for coffee which was also fantastic. Much to my delight a smartly dressed young man came out with a saxophone and added even more class to this place and started to play relaxing mellow tunes of live music for the guests there.

I would say that actually I didn't want to leave and definitely can recommend this venue for many types of visitors as it has something for everyone. They even brought the chef out to meet me after my meal and he confidently asked if everything was alright? - knowing full well it was perfect and that just really highlighted to me that these people knew what they were doing - professionals.

So if you're looking for a venue that is both relaxing and stimulating and the same time with nice atmosphere, excellent service and food that is out of this world - visit Rossi's and see what I mean.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Silvajel
“Mr hill”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful experience . Me and the gf went for the day out sightseeing and were hungry. Came across the above namrd restaurant. What a friendly family run place . Made to feel welcome marvelous food and a vast range of wines and spirits . Highly recommended

2 Thank Ian H