“Good food terrible staff”
Review of Aagrah

Aagrah
Ranked #126 of 1,546 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Aagrah experience is designed to overwhelm you with a complete sensory journey, encompassing the rich cultural ambiance and truly remarkable culinary sensation of authentic Kashmiri cuisine... Time and time again... Balancing time-honoured dishes with culinary innovation, our hand-picked, award winning team of chefs relentlessly aim to provide healthy and nutritious dishes prepared to nothing less than total satisfaction, in the most comfortable of atmospheres, to our esteemed clientele. Aagrah ~ satisfaction, comfort and affordability...
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Used to go here on every business trio to sheffield as I love the food here. However, even that does not compensate for the rude staff ... The last example being the manager slamming my bill onto my table as I was dining alone at a table for 2 and they were getting busy. The fact I was still finishing the wine they were happy to serve me did not seem to count. In the end I sat in the waiting area to finish wine and coffee with no thanks whatsoever. I won't be back.

1  Thank Geraldo P

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Loads of options for the buffet. Great food though at the high end of the price range. Service is very slow though as it is very busy and seems understaffed

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Visited here while on business. Service was quick and staff polite and chatty. Quality of the food was good - had one of the house specials which was well blended together and ingredients good quality. Also only took 5 mins for the main course to arrive which was good as I was hungry. Only downside was the lighting was a bit too dark inside.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Took customers for a meal whilst on business, absolutely heaving so service was very slow, food was very average , drinks selection very good but because of the number of restaurants in Sheffield probably won't return

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Went here Monday night and it was buffet night, food was very tasty but sadly not as much variety as I would have liked. If I return I would opt for the menu rather than the buffet. Restaurant was very clean and staff very helpful. Could not fault the price for what we ate and drunk.