“Tasty food”

Aagrah
Ranked #48 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Aagrah experience is designed to overwhelm you with a complete sensory journey, encompassing the rich cultural ambiance and truly remarkable culinary sensation of authentic Kashmiri cuisine... Time and time again... Balancing time-honoured dishes with culinary innovation, our hand-picked, award winning team of chefs relentlessly aim to provide healthy and nutritious dishes prepared to nothing less than total satisfaction, in the most comfortable of atmospheres, to our esteemed clientele. Aagrah ~ satisfaction, comfort and affordability...
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Tasty food”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I love the food served in Aagrah, good is quality. But a bit disappointed about their customer service. Staffs needs to be extensively trained in handling customers as they were not friendly handling the customers and while taking orders."Berry Nice" (Non alcoholic juice drink) is very tasty, i ended up asking for it again and again.Since we had already booked table it was easy for us to get seat even in peak hour.Restaurant is pretty much full almost everytime, hence i would advise to reserve in advance to avoid any disappointment.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Snow G

Pittsburgh
“Excellent curry but can be noisy”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

The food here is excellent, and it always seems to be busy. Downside is that it can be noisy (it is poplar with groups) and the service is sometimes a bit too brisk.

Yorkshire
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Visited early saturday evening, party of four. No booking, no problem, led to choice of tables in nice quiet corner. Superb choice of food & drinks. Promptly served & all of excellent quality. Left restaurant with a promise to myself to return, unable to fault visit in any way.

Litton, United Kingdom
“Food ok - service too fast”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Food was average - I've eaten much better Indian food in Sheffield and Manchester. A good selection mind you.

However when we last ate - early in an evening on a weekday night we were in and out within about 30 mins (from ordering) with mains arriving before we'd finished our starters! A little speedy!

Visited April 2012
Yorkshire
“My favourite restaurant in Sheffield”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I go to Aagrahs as often as i can. For me this is the best Indian restaurant i have ever been to. I often find Indian restaurants are good, but all of a similar standard and taste. At Aagrhas the spicing, the herbs, the intense flavours for me make it stand alone for what Sheffield has to offer with Indian cuisine. I have been dozens and dozens of times, and everytime has been perfect... I have introduced family and friends to this place, and they all now love it the same as me.

This place is always packed, even in midweek.. so book in advance.

A few of my favourite things are....

Cheese and onion nan (give it a try - i never have anything else now)
Machli Massala for starters (perfect cooked succulent deep fried fish)
Shahi Jhinga Tandorri for main (Best tasting, amazing spiced king prawns i have had) all served on a sizzling platter with onions, tomatoes, peppers and lime or lemon.. also comes with a beautiful side sauce.

Wash it all down with draught Kingfisher... plus the prices are good...

Like a lot of reviews say.. it is noisy.. but for me this all adds to the atmosphere when going for a curry..