“Brilliant”

7 Spices Balti
Ranked #291 of 1,466 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 7 Spices Balti restaurant provides a cosy hide away for those looking for ambience, elegance and of course tasty Indian Cuisine at the best Indian Restaurant in Sheffield. The unique decor makes it one of the most sophisticated restaurants in Sheffield and UK.
“Brilliant”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Just excellent. Spiced fish for starters was the highlight of a truly excellent two course meal. My girlfriend loved her curry which had butternut squash in (can't remember what it was called but I believe it was a special)

• Visited June 2013

“fantastic balti”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I ordered a Chicken Balti and naan bread for collection and wow it was just right. The only problem was the fact that I could have eaten more, the portion was average size to be honest but the actual taste was great. got a £1 knocked off as well with it being a collection order, first time I went as well the restaurant looked nice might go down to sit in sometime in the future.

• Visited June 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“a wonderful surprise”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

To be honest I get a bit sick of Indian food. It is always fairly similar and a bit greasy. So I was pleasantly surprised when this restaurant was so very different. The food was fresh, the vegetables crunchy, and the flavours clear and delicious. We had a paneer starter which was brought to the table still cooking. I absolutely loved the freshly stir fried onions with this. I choose the monk fish for my main and it was amazing.

The service was very good and they were very friendly. But please do not ask me why I did not finish my food. That annoys me no end especially when I say I enjoyed it.

I wish I lived around the corner.

• Visited May 2013
“great”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

always good, quality and nice staff x great menu, great flavours. One of the best in Sheffield. always good, quality and nice staff x great menu, great flavours. One of the best in Sheffield. always good, quality and nice staff x great menu, great flavours. One of the best in Sheffield.

Visited April 2013
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Always constantly Yummy!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Really fab service from the minute we walk in the door, whether on business or pleasure. from family to a group of friends in town for a concert we always have a great time and hate it if we cant get in there.

The food is gorgeous and has always been consistently yummy and we have eaten our way through the menu by now :)

• Visited December 2012