“Excellent !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I live locally and have been planning on trying this place for a while. I wasn't disappointed. It was packed which meant for a great atmosphere. Despite the busyness the service was swift and efficient. The food does exactly what it says on the tin - a traditional Italian. Generous portions, lots of flavour and all presented well. I have Italian family who I would love to bring along, which in itself says a lot. The BYO aspect is great fun and presents a real cost saving on your bill. So if you're looking for a classic Italian restaurant with a fun, informal and friendly atmosphere pick up the phone and book a table! Highly recommended.

4  Thank Craig Liam R

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were visiting our daughter at uni and she requested somewhere she could have fish and we were looking for a restaurant open on a Sunday evening-Kito's fitted the bill.
The menu is extensive and has a good set menu with alot of choice .
They were also accomadating with the menu , when my daughters dietary requirements meant some adjustments were needed for the fish dish.
As this was also a byo , it meant it was great value and we had a very friendly conversation with the owners at the end , which meant that whenever we come back to visit , we will come back

2  Thank Michael W
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Live locally and hadnt been here before despite lots of recommendations, what an absolute late find! Perfect food, service and ambience! Well cooked and presented dishes, reasonably priced, a brilliant evening! Definetly returning to this one!!

3  Thank Sue55Sheffield
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have been coming here for a few years now and it is one of our favorite places. Last night we went for fathers day where both myself and mother in law had the pesce stufado with a side of rosemary...amazing. Mussles, prawns and fish in a tasty sauce with breadcrumbs and cheese..my mouth is watering just thinking about it. We have had so many good meals here over the years, with another favorite meal being the seafood cannelloni. All meals are reasonably priced and they do a children's menu as well, which comes with a main, a dessert and a drink. And kids eat free on a Sunday before 7p.m! I normally love their tiramisu for a dessert but last night couldn't manage it. There is a lovely atmosphere and the service is always fantastic. Can't wait for my birthday meal in a few weeks!

3  Thank casey2222-10
Wayne S, Owner at Kito's, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thanks for your review ,i am glad you liked the fish stew it is a very popular dish,

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed a great meal here and will definitely be going again. The garlic pizza bread with a delicious tomato sauce, the sea bream in crab sauce special was the best fish Id eaten in ages. He enjoyed the meat filled pancake, describing it as all the best bits from a lasagne and pizza combined! Washed down with our own wine and a lovely homemade tiramisu! The staff were lovely, and atmosphere very welcoming. Look forward to going back!

3  Thank JojoC20