“Consistently outstanding”
Review of Kito's

Kito's
Ranked #21 of 1,434 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Derbyshire
“Consistently outstanding”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

This is our favourite restaurant and we know that we will always get an excellent meal- tasty food, at a fair price, good atmosphere and friendly efficient service. The fact that it is BYO is a bonus.
I usually choose from the special's board as there is always something different and interesting. The set menu is also good value for money for those who can eat 3 or 4 courses.
We have been visiting for years, since our children were small and been with family, friends and as a couple. Although it has changed hands in that time, the standards have never changed and I would recommend this to any one who enjoys good Italian food in a relaxed and friendly restaurant.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank arewenearlythereyet2

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect Night Out”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've visited Kito's numerous times now, bringing friends and family along to show off one of the best little Italians I personally think Sheffield has to offer. We hadn't been in a while but visited again last week, the set menu had changed slightly, as the wine was no longer included, but nevertheless the corkage was free on the wine we brought so was not at all a problem, and the price had gone down to £18 still including 4 courses!

I started with the Meatballs, and my partner the Baked Mushrooms with leeks, both were sublime. We went on to having a pork dish, and a seabass dish, both of which came in delicious sauces and veg. to end we both had the Homemade Cheesecake and a fresh coffee.

Fantastic Night out, with attentive and friendly staff. Suits every budget, and would recommend to anyone!

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank Lily C
S Yorkshire
“Our favourite Sheffield Restaurant”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I can't even begin to count how many times I have eaten at this restaurant but have never reviewed it. It's our local and an institution really. We have celebrated all occasions here and our kids have grown up with it. They are adults now and go independently as couples. In fact when we are deciding where to eat we have to force ourselves try other places. What you get at Kitos is the full package. A warm and friendly welcome and excellent food at very competitive prices, especially handy when you are a large family. The BYO really does come into its own then!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank wensday
Dronfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and value”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We went to Kitos last night for my Dads 60th and it was great. Lovely food, atmosphere and very friendly. What is also great is that it is very good value for money.
My husband and I first went to kitos 18 years ago when we were 'going out' and it is just as good now as it was then.
Lovely pizza, fish, meat and pasta.....and the puddings are to die for!
We took 2 kids and the kids menu is great value too.

Thank you kitos, you made my Dads 60th perfect and we will be back again soon!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Liv1977
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“AMAZING. ”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Easily the best Italian in Sheffield.
Excellent service and a well priced set menu. Food quality was outstanding as was portion sizes.
We will all be back