“Lovely place! ”

Zeugma
Ranked #121 of 1,608 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

First time I’ve eaten here and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Food and service was spot on.

Iskinder kebab! Try it! :)

1  Thank adders88

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stumbled upon this wonderful little gem Thursday, 31 Aug 2018. Service was quick and very efficient, but the food.... well, it was amazing! I had the Chargrilled Chicken, which came heaped on the plate with rice, salad, and a few slices of pita bread. I didn't think I could eat it all, but it was so good I did it anyway! My partner had the Adana, lamb cooked on a skewer and grilled. He said it was great and managed somehow to eat all his, too! I will definitely return the next time we're in Sheffield.

2  Thank Janie H
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Been to zeugma's a few times and can't fault it! The food has always been extremely tasty and brilliant service. Called in on Friday for an evening meal and exceeded my expectations as I've not been for a while. Me and my partner shared the cheese in full pastry which was superb (sorry not sure of the name on the menu). Whilst studying the menu for the main my partner suggested sharing the mixed grill, which I was hesitant to do as I love my food but went along. This was plenty for the 2 of us and there were no issues ordering it to share! (I had the larger half). Would really recommend this place for its superb food and service. Have been back and will definitely go many more times... Even the rice with chickpeas are amazing! Enjoy!

2  Thank OliverF1206
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The staff was so friendly and the service was so great. They explained about the menu clearly. I ordered the Lamb Shish after that which was juicy and tasty. The atmosphere in there was warm and the seats are enough if you want to have a gathering with your friends. It is still appropriate if you come here alone. After I enjoyed the meal for a while, the waiter asked me if I like the dish or not. How sweet! They offered me some kind of Turkish candy when I was paying, it was tasty.

2  Thank Kai-Jen C
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Casual, relaxed and child friendly restaurant serving a range of tasty kebabs in a simple unfussy fashion. The minced lamb kebab I had was most enjoyable and it was nice to be able to have a Beer with it.

1  Thank Mark B