“Quality”

Zeugma
Ranked #133 of 1,518 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I frequently visit Zeugma and I fail to tire of the awesome food on offer. Each time I visit I order a different meal just so I don't miss out on anything. Obviously I have my favorites but they do cook up some good food. There is two parts to the restaurant I tend to visit the smaller venue which is a few yards up from the larger restaurant. But I do prefer the small and cosy atmosphere.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Zeugma is simply a great place to go. I hate to use this overused term but This place really is a 'gem'.

We are here the other night and noticed that they'd spent a bit of money on upgrading the tables, chairs and decor. It looks even better now!

I've always loved the relaxed atmosphere, indeifferent service and straight-up, no bull**** approach to food: big portions, nowt fancy but great taste.

4 of us ate, we had liver, lamb and houmous to start. All brilliant.

Mains were lamb, Beyti (minced, spicy lamb) and liver (slightly overcooked on one end of the kebab). Again, all very good.

We then took Baklava home as we were too full for pudding straight away.

Service was actually better than I had received before - if you've visited before then you'll know that you shouldn't expect fantastic service - it's very relaxed here.

All in all, another great visit. Will no doubt visit again soon!

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Just visited the smaller Zeugma earlier tonight with a group if friends. Our first visit here and we were all very impressed. Complementary bread, gurkins & olives followed by the mixed grill at 14.95 which was quite reasonable & we all had this!The food was well presented, fresh & very tasty. The restaurant as an intimate feel & is tastefully decorated. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Had the quail! You get two birds plus salad, side etc! Portions are huuuge! Awesome food! Friendly staff.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This review is for Zeguma Iki specifically, had a very good meal here with friends. Service was attentive and prompt. The food was as good as any other Turkish restaurant in Sheffield.