“Great meat, no fuss”

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meat, no fuss”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Delicious. The lamb shish is as good as I've tasted, and I've never had a dish here that I didn't enjoy.

• Visited June 2012

“Vile can't believe people actual go there”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I dunno how people can say this place is nice I've been in absolute agony for the last hour with stomach pains from leaving there the food is over priced and tasteless I had really high hopes for this place as well seen as I'm a big fan of this type of food I usually go to the caspian on abbydale road which is a lot cheaper and the food is magnificent I have never had a bad meal there I would highly recommend it over this place any day as I will not be returning

3 Thank ppaaiiggeeyy
islahiye, Owner at Zeugma, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
The person who wrote this review has no details at all(such as age or gender) This could be a child or etc..It is the only review made by s/he.Name of meal was not given which claimed to cause stomach pain.Details of restaurants of is not given(We have two branches on london road and i dont believe reviewer has ever been to any of our restaurants)There was no any other complaint on that particular day or any other day in Zeugma,s 8 years history.It is a big contradiction when it is compared to last 98 reviews.I advise the reviewer to double check with the restaurants name and address whichever she went to.
This is a obvious slandering and not credible at all.
We are the first and best restaurant in sheffield and i claim it is in first 5 in Uk in between the Turkish restaurants.
Regards
New York City, New York
“Great Turkish food and service at this cute London road cafe.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The very good service and atmosphere fill this small eatery with a low key pleasent feeling. The lamb mains are always spot on and portions are huge with rice and salad on the plate.
On our last visit the app of feta parcels were greasy and unpleasant but I think it was a one off because on prior occasions they were perfect. They provide Free olives and bread on every table.
We keep going back because the lamb Adana and its garlicky cousin Betyi are so delicious.

Eyam
“Genuine and authentic”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Ate here at the weekend with my son. Not been in for some time - my mistake! The food was great, my son's lamb kebab was well seasoned and had the genuine taste of being charcoal grilled. My pide was really nice too. Amazing complimentary sweet eats at the end - somehow managing to be amazingly sweet and sticky but not sickly.
Really very much worth a visit.

1 Thank Kevan T
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great & tasty food!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Sheffield. The food is absolutely amazing, service very friendly & overall atmosphere is fantastic :)

• Visited December 2012