“Excellent value, very good food.”

Dim Sum Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #321 of 1,447 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Norfolk UK
“Excellent value, very good food.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Nice restaurant on London Rd, in Sheffield. Good service, excellent dim sum and some "authentic" main courses, made for a fine dining experience.
The pleasant surprise when the bill came was the perfect ending.

• Visited February 2013

Sheffield
“Excellent Dim Sum”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Have been going to this restaurant since it first opened.

The standard of the dim sum is very good and certainly on par (if not better) with some of the best restaurants that Manchester and London have to offer. The main dishes are also of a good quality and at weekends the cakes and buns are much better than a local Chinese bakery has to offer.. Prices are reasonable although can look a little expensive compared to some of the other Chinese places in Sheffield.

I do understand that some of the reviewers here have found the staff to be a little abrasive at times but they have mellowed since it first opened and the head chef/ co-owner is very friendly and welcoming when he gets the chance to come out of the kitchen and speak to customers.

Personally, I would recommend this restaurant as I have yet to have a bad meal here.

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Second visit and just as good”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Yesterday evening, our son visited with us and I decided on this restaurant and once again we were Delighted with the food. We had a selection of dishes that we shared including a seafood and chicken stir fry dish that is served with lettuce leaves that one uses to parcel up the food in, different dim sum, fried chillies stuffed with prawns, razor clams and spare ribs in sauce. I'd say the only average dish was the spare ribs ribs. We also got one desert to try which was a dumpling filled swish sweet red beans. They were different but we like that and enjoy trying different food. Will we go back?. Yes.

1 Thank nicksibubs
“Always great!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My friend and I went here as someone had recommended it to her. We have been loads since! Its always amazing food and the staff are always so helpful especially to someone like me who wasn't sure what to order. They often are quite busy but never rush you. I've been many times with many different people and recommended it lots!

uk
“Great authentic dim sum”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have tried out all (I think) the restaurants in Sheffield for dim sum (chinese tapas) and I think this place is the best. It's comparable to London, Manchester and even Hong Kong. It's fresh, delicious and good value for money

• Visited October 2012