“It's wonderful! wonderful!”

Ranked #30 of 1,546 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to VeroGusto, our family-run, authentic and award-winning Italian restaurant and caffé, right in the heart of Sheffield city centre. We're passionate about great food, wine and hospitality, and so are our customers who have enjoyed our fare since we first opened in 2006.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

A group of us ate at Gusto when celebrating a friend's birthday and it was wonderful. The service was attentive without being intrusive, glasses were filled, the waiters were knowledgeable and we weren't rushed.

The food was delicious; excellent flavours and well cooked. It was quite expensive but we will definitely be back; you get what you pay for!

2  Thank J K S

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a great little restaurant, with real Italian atmosphere and genuinely terrific food. A great wine list. Recommended for a pre-theatre pasta or pizza - or for a full evening meal to really push the bloat out.

1  Thank LooeMan
Reviewed February 24, 2013

What a beautiful little place, with a wonderful ambience outstanding food and service with Italian speaking waiters. A lovely menu and deserts to die for. Its not cheap, but I would'nt say its expensive either we paid 85 for 2, 3 courses with a glass of wine and coffees. An extensive wine list something to suit all & all pockets. Would definitely recomend for something special or just a nice evening out. You wont be disappointed I would have to say this is the best meal out in Sheffield!!! Can't wait till the next time.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was my third time eating at Gusto, and I have to say it was just as wonderful as the first time. I can't fault their food, atmosphere or service.
The swordfish carpaccio is a firm favourite along with the lobster ravioli with an orange sauce (possibly one of the best dishes i have ever had!!), the flavours and freshness of the dishes are just superb. I would highly recommend these.
I have to say I haven't found many really great places so this is a real treat!
It's a short review because I have no complaints!
The foods great, the service is great, the atmosphere is great & the toilets are clean! What more could you want?!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We visited this with our son & girlfriend, and had a wonderful meal. Service was sublime (as only the Italians can do) and the food was simply devine. Very busy for a Wednesday night with no free tables, so book. Wine list was comprehensive and enjoyed some really classy wines. Save some room for the desserts - they were heaven on a plate. We accidentally met the chef as we were leaving (the wife I believe of the youngish owner) was deserves much credit. Our son has visited twice before so knew it was a classy place - and we couldn't agree more. Assolutamente favoloso!! Grazie.